or

[update] Some buggy ads today, but GOOD NEWS: Servers have been upgraded!

Important news and updates from HAVEN.
thetinytatertot
Site Admin
Has upvoted: 2 times
Been upvoted: 3 times
Loading…
[update] Some buggy ads today, but GOOD NEWS: Servers have been upgraded!

Post by thetinytatertot » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:09 pm

Google AdSense recently rolled out their new version of "auto ads," which automatically places these ads based on some kind of 200-IQ algorithm. Sounds great... and sometimes it definitely gets it right. Unfortunately, the ads appear to be buggy, and I had a hard time testing their manual positions on my test pages because they wouldn't show for me! (Maybe that was intentional by Google to prevent people from spamming the refresh button for ad views?) On top of this problem, I just realized the ads were showing for some of you already on the guide pages... even though I had specifically excluded them! :? :( :persevering: :rolling_eyes:

Anyway, all this to say, I apologize if they break anything today... I would not be offended if those who turn off AdBlocks to support specific sites would prefer to turn them on today. I have a wedding to attend, and sadly, will not be around for most of the day.

On the plus side, the servers have been upgraded! And we now have Cloudflare's Content Delivery Network. This means faster page loads for those who live far far away from DF2Haven.com's servers (which is in midwest USA, I believe). There might be a little bit of loading delays today still while Cloudflare works on caching everything to their global networks.

Oh, anyone remember those 503 server errors? Take a look at the attachment.. It shows how many errors there were in the last 24 hours... yes! It's blank. We have none now!
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 8.56.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 8.56.27 AM.png (16.27KiB)Viewed 21387 times
:potato:

vivian

Post by vivian » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:42 am

hello Site administrator
i think good if you want add sponsored from other products / or gambling poker online sites that are currently being liked by other gambling lovers. if you want to be interested in placing ads on your website, I will find clients on other websites who agree to join you
You also have to think about the risks when placing ads on your website, maybe this will adversely affect access to your site

thetinytatertot
Site Admin
Has upvoted: 2 times
Been upvoted: 3 times
Loading…

Post by thetinytatertot » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:14 am

hi thanks for your feedback. I try to review the ads that Google will let me review so that I can exclude any inappropriate ads. If you have clients that might be interested, I would be open to the opportunity.

If there are any ad placements or particular ads that are bothersome, I welcome everyone to tell me and I will try to fix it.
:potato: