Jogger
V
Level (Prestige)
Perk
Perk Tier
31~35
Medic or Survivor
I~V
This build focuses on having very high body damage and damage versus infected. Initially you should just kill zombies, fight in outpost attacks, and loot or do missions. You may use any melee weapon you see fit, and even can use a pistol or a rifle, but I recommend sticking with melee, and a stat stick, until you reach level 30.

At level 25+ you may use a machete too, since it can lop off child zombie heads like nobody’s business (but yours). If you really like playing it safe, grab a Long Sword at level 30 and poke status aura zombies from a safe distance while you laugh at them. You should also consider attack speed as well at this point.

The build requires you to get very high sneak speed, footstep noise reduction, vis/sneak visibility reduction, and lots of sprint/jog buffs. At max level, focus on surprise damage, attack speed, damage versus infected, and search speed. You could take along find weapon/clothing/ammo/meds chance as well. Looter V eliminates any major requirements for find rarity, but it won’t hurt either to have more find superior or rare chance. Don’t bother with find elite, it is rough to go for that outside of boss hunt builds.

I've managed to reach numbers well above 135 damage per swing with a sledgehammer. The golden sneakers name comes from the amazing stealth, move speed, and all around flexibility while running around the game world.

If you find any good loot with this, feel free to share it with everyone!

aku.pijo

Post by aku.pijo » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:31 pm

holding down crouch button when sneaking....killing me :(

Kunatja

Post by Kunatja » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:30 pm

You can sprint sneaked !!! :D