or

I have been losing my progress

A place to report bugs or give feedback and suggestions about DF2 HAVEN.
96kid
I have been losing my progress

Post by 96kid » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:31 pm

So I had this happening to me every time, the game keeps crashing after that message that says that the game will regenerate when I log out after the time limit of that run. So, I usually take a lot of time, and keep completing missions after the deadline, I do not log out and my internet does not crash and still all of a sudden after a few hours the game logs out with me still to deliver the missions I had completed, it's really frustrating, I lost 15 to 20k exp today and its not the first time.

My suggestion would be to have it so that the player can choose when he decides to go to the current world regeneration so that we can still deliver the missions safely.

I don't know if anyone else has been experiencig the same problem, but I kinda feel cheated after spending 15 hours straight completing missions and having the game crash and all the Exp down the sinkhole.

This is the fourth time, and I honestly feel that I can not go on playing without a compensation for the Exp I've been losing.

Can the admin consider something like 20k Exp, at least, I'd appreciate it, I'm still lvl 24 and should be 25 already if it weren't for all the times I lost the hole campaign.

thetinytatertot
Site Admin
Has upvoted: 2 times
Been upvoted: 3 times
Loading…

Post by thetinytatertot » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Lately the game has been kicking me off exactly at reset. I think we should not expect to be able to turn in missions after the deadline because it wasn't meant to be that way.

Or am I misunderstanding your problem?
:potato:

96kid

Post by 96kid » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:16 pm

I thought the game devs were behind this website, sorry, but yeah, I think they shouldn't kick us out like that all of a sudden, I trusted I could turn all my missions post deadline as long long as I don't log out, they should instead let us choose when to regenerate the new day or at least give us a new deadline just for turning in completed missions, so we know we're working with a solid deadline.

thetinytatertot
Site Admin
Has upvoted: 2 times
Been upvoted: 3 times
Loading…

Post by thetinytatertot » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:46 pm

@96kid I agree that it should be more consistent. I just assume that the actual reset time (9am UTC) is the deadline now so that I don't make that mistake again.
:potato: