or

Owl's Lvl30(+5) Dodge Looter Chainsaw Build (ECO)

DF2 character build guides
BilliEilli
Owl's Lvl30(+5) Dodge Looter Chainsaw Build (ECO)

Post by BilliEilli » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Hello, I have been using this build for 2 months now and I can guarantee you that it's effective as it can get. Please remember that having a high UI (Unique Item) chance doesn't mean you get better ui's or more ui's. It just potentially increases your chance of looting a ui.

Summary:
Low hp, high dodge CD, high DPS, high IDR

Skills:
image.png
image.png (40.06KiB)Viewed 13651 times
For lvl30s that are yet to level up their prestige, you can put points on quick reflexes last (or looter).

Items:
image.png
image.png (81.65KiB)Viewed 13651 times
The purpose of this dilmar was for its stat sticks. Find Ui + DVM + IDR + Sprint spd.
image.png
image.png (80.89KiB)Viewed 13651 times
It is best that you look for a ronan with DVM + BODY to maximize damage potential. A ronan with Find Ui + DVM + BODY + ATKSPD + IDR + SPRNT spd is ultimately better than cattle in my opinion. You can replace Ronan with Supercharge or Cattle, if you want to maximize DPS. Finding a ronan like this took me a bit of time and a help from a few friends :)
image.png
image.png (113.82KiB)Viewed 13651 times
Head and hand gear are practically the same. Look for stat stick with Find Ui + DVM + BODY + ATKSPD + (Bonus if there's Find Weapon). You can substitute gloves with Find Ui + DVM + BODY, it worked well for me eitherway before I bought these items. If you're lucky, you might find head and hand gear with Find ui + DVM + BODY + ATKSPD + Healthrestoration. It's like butcher gloves and mask but with Find Ui
image.png
image.png (63.88KiB)Viewed 13651 times
Pants are hard to find, especially a high IDR + 3 stick sprint mobility + Dodge CD. You can replace pants with IDR + Sprint spd cd + dodge cd or IDR + Sprint cd + Dodge cd. Inventory is a bonus
image.png
image.png (66.35KiB)Viewed 13651 times
Vagabond companion is ultimately the best slot for body with this build. I just don't see it as a necessity since it's worth 500k+. Even if I looted one, i'd still sell in market. There are a lot of bodies with the same stats as Vagabond companion in the market, you just have to look for the best rolls.
image.png
image.png (62.16KiB)Viewed 13651 times
3 stick sprint mobility + Dodge cd + walk spd. That's honestly the sticks you need for boots. 30+ walkspeed in my opinion is the best walk speed since you're mostly dodging anyway.

Build showcase:
image.png
image.png (49.89KiB)Viewed 13651 times
image.png
image.png (145.18KiB)Viewed 13651 times
image.png
image.png (183.49KiB)Viewed 13651 times
NOTE: I also have Gold Membership (+100 Find ui) and PVP Champion (+5 DVM)

Gameplay: (NSFW - Nude Cosmetic)

The video is outdated-ish. Replaced my Subweapon from Lock-31 to the Dilmar, and use Ronan as my main weapon.