Hey, so basically this build is based around the chainsaw being very strong and not needing lots of damage stats to be able to efficiently kill the infected for looting. It is also something that you would respec your alt character into, to become a looter alt. Basically 80% of your stats on gear will go towards buffing your loot, and the other 20% on damage stats.
Another tip would be to run towards most infected before they puke, so that you can stun/kill them to prevent being damaged by the vomit.
And to make use of the Medic Perk by healing up from low level meds as you loot them (such as painkillers and Iodine Tablets).
I'd suggest focusing on Find Unique/Elite Item Chance, and then either Find Weapon Chance or Find Ammo/Medical Chance (Depending on what you think you would enjoy looting). You will need a few damage stats on your gear overall just to make sure you can still kill the infected fast. Pictures of my stats and gear are below for reference.
Another tip for Sprinter V users, if you hold the sprint key until your at full speed and then let go of sprint key whilst still holding the forwards key (let go for 0.5 seconds roughly) and then hold down the sprint key for 0.5 seconds and repeat (basically a slow spam of the sprint key).
This will basically keep your character at almost full speed and increase your sprint duration massively (probably allow you to sprint for 30+ seconds instead of 7). This is because of the sprint animation taking a while to slow down, whilst the animation begins to slow down slowly, your sprint duration will instantly start the cool-down process.