Looter Hybrid - Rifle & Melee

DF2 character build guides
AdamEarlston
Has upvoted: 5 times
Been upvoted: 20 times

Post by AdamEarlston » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:11 pm

***Stealth no longer requires one point to be used after an update, so you can switch out Stealth for something else.***

The concept behind this build is to achieve the same zombie killing potential as the pistol build, but whilst also maintaining much greater flexibility. The goal here is to attain one-shotting capabilities on all or most infected with a 5.56mm caliber rifle. This makes the ammo consumption very cheap overall, as opposed to if you were using a 7.62mm caliber rifle. To achieve this, however, you will need a lot of extra Damage vs Infected and Head Shot Damage on your gear.
Level
Perk
Perk Tier
1~4
Jogger or Sprinter / Rifle Expert / Melee Expert / Exterminator
I
5~8
II
Head Hunter
I
10~13
III
Head Hunter
II
15~18
IV
Looter
I
20~23
V
24~27
Looter
V
28~29
Head Hunter
IV
Stealth
I
Level (Prestige)
Perk
Perk Tier
Head Hunter
V
32~35
Marksman
IV
Rifles have the benefit of superior range and accuracy. They also are a lot quicker to reload without investment into the Reloading perk.

You could also tweak the build and choose to sacrifice the Looter perk (search speed) in favor of Hunter and therefore turn it into more of an all-purpose / makeshift bossing build. This becomes even more effective with high-end gear because with enough Damage vs Infected / Damage vs Mutated / Head Shot Damage stats stacked you can comfortably shoot bosses with a 7.62mm rifle and have a 5.56mm rifle as your alternate weapon for cheap and effective room clearing.

This build makes use of one-point wonder Stealth.

Build is made by Starless <3