Speed Demon

DF2 character build guides
TheKansasMan
Been upvoted: 1 time
Loading…
Speed Demon

Post by TheKansasMan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:04 pm

Level 50 (+x) build. Currently at +7.

The goal of this is to specialize 2 weapons and all body damage bonuses. Melee expert is a must have for cleaning up zombies after going loud for a moment. I personally use Melee and Shotgun Expert, however shotgun expert is interchangeable. Status effects suck, so this is also 100% resist status (not including Comer because curse of Comer is :poop: )

Long story short, you are aiming for 100%+ jog speed and 75% (max) damage reduction. This build costed me upwards of 8mil through the in game market for my desired items. Armor is optional but semi-recommended for the 20% damage mitigation when you take damage (ultimately making you take 20% damage rather than 25% left over from incoming damage reduction). This may work better with the armourer perk for 30% mitigation, but the extra 10% does not feel like it does much to me.

Quick Reflex (for the stun recovery, optional)
Reloading 5 (optional, highly recommended for any gun use - +25% walk speed, 50% increased reload speed and mag capacity)
Toughness 5 (75% health)
Jogger 5 (25% Jog)
Medic 5 (100% more healing from meds)
Aim for the Heart 5 (25% body damage)
Melee expert 5 (25% body damage and attack speed in melee)
X gun Expert 5 (take your pick, 25% to all specified gun stats)
Exterminator 5 (25% damage vs infected)
Hunter 5 (25% damage vs mutated [bosses])
Immune System 5 (100% resist infection and radiation)
Thick Skin 5 (100% resist bleeding and infection)

You have 5 points to distribute how you choose. I like quick reflexes for the dodge recovery and stun recovery to prevent taking extra damage from multi-hit abilities.

Fairly flexible build, but is moderately gear dependent to be flexible. Leave NOTHING to chance, my friends. DOWN WITH STATUS EFFECTS!