or

Lvl 30 Alt Looter - Chainsaw (Best Looting Build ATM IMO)

DF2 character build guides
FaintSmile
Re: Lvl 30 Alt Looter - Chainsaw (Best Looting Build ATM IMO)

Post by FaintSmile » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:57 am

I'm actuallu using this one and its a fun and somewhat pretty cheap due to no changing of ammos unlike w/guns. I went with jogger instead.of sprint. do you think sprint is better?currently at lv18 went with toughness and medic 4 first for sustain and survovability.since i always play with friends xD

AdamEarlston
Has upvoted: 5 times
Been upvoted: 20 times

Post by AdamEarlston » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 pm

FaintSmile wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:57 am
I'm actuallu using this one and its a fun and somewhat pretty cheap due to no changing of ammos unlike w/guns. I went with jogger instead.of sprint. do you think sprint is better?currently at lv18 went with toughness and medic 4 first for sustain and survovability.since i always play with friends xD
I'm glad you enjoy it :P

Also I updated the "Tips and Tricks" section of the DF2 Wiki earlier with my thoughts on Sprint vs Jog, i'll copy paste it here for you:
"Sprint Speed is much better than Jog Speed as it opens up more skillful ways to defeat bosses faster and travel around faster, however you can still kill all bosses with enough jog speed.

Spamming the sprint button every 0.2 seconds and holding for 0.2 seconds will allow you to sprint for about 5-10x longer (depending on your sprint duration and cooldown stats), this is because your sprint cooldown starts immediately after letting go of sprint, and you stay in the sprint motion/animation for a second before fully slowing down.

Sprinting away from the Tendril or Roid Hulk and then quickly shooting before sprinting again is an option with high sprint stats. Whereas with Jog stats, you will mostly be waiting for the boss to stop sprinting before you can reload or shoot.

Sprinting away and then reloading whilst still moving will keep allow you to reload whilst briefly moving very fast as the sprint animation slows down, making it much easier to reload whilst fighting any boss, more effective against the Tendril and Roid Hulk."