or

Fastest Looter Build (Looter V Required Only) *Updated*

DF2 character build guides
AdamEarlston
Has upvoted: 5 times
Been upvoted: 20 times
Fastest Looter Build (Looter V Required Only) *Updated*

Post by AdamEarlston » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:35 am

**Edit: On 2nd thoughts, only use this build in lvl 1-20 areas, using it in level 25-30 areas is too risky/hard with all the buffs to infected since i first used this build a while ago.**
Since this build only requires Looter V to use it, you can rarely use the build and only use it when you feel like using it :P I'd suggest using it whenever you want to try and specifically farm something fast, such as event candy and newly released weapons. I can't really recommend using it all of the time because you don't gain much experience points for getting Rare Enhancers. Which also means that you can just leave the build's set of gear laying about in storage for when you want to use it.

Pretty much you just want to aim for a good amount of Search speed, Find Superior, Find Rare % Chance and low priority Find Elite % Chance, on both of your weapons, helmet and gloves. Alternatively, if you want to farm items like Ammo/Meds, instead of using Find Rarity stats, go for Search Speed + -Incoming Dmg + Find ammo/meds, and Health Restoration as a bonus.
image.png
image.png (74.47KiB)Viewed 15296 times
You will also need a decent amount of -Incoming Damage on your body and legs (also jog or sprint speed), so that you aren't losing much health whilst doing this strategy, and to further sustain the damage whilst looting, you will click on Use whenever you find low level healing items such as Band-aids.

This strategy is best used in large buildings such as Comers and Sons (lots of large offices and desks to kite around), and Hospitals to name 2. You will also avoid taking damage sometimes when the search bar reaches 100%, and when you click on Take or Leave. Also a good strategy is to sometimes run away from the loot and wait for the infected to almost finish their sprint, and then sprint to your loot and search safely. Pretty much the more you use this strategy, the better you will get at avoiding getting hit.
You can probably figure out a way to use Dodge whilst searching also. Another tip is to bring a few Burns Kits to areas with flaming infected.

Here's an example video of me using the build, i have to admit that this video is a pretty bad example though lol, it was my 2nd time ever using the build and i was using it in the worst building type for this build. But even though i was doing terrible and taking tons of hits, it took me approx 14 minutes to clear the entire building and i had no real issues with healing:

Oh and it's very good for looting in level 15-20 areas for ammo/meds :P

thetinytatertot
Site Admin
Has upvoted: 2 times
Been upvoted: 3 times
Loading…

Post by thetinytatertot » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:41 pm

Thanks for the share. :D

Can you show your other stats? Maybe even your gear? You seem really fast and tanky.
:potato:

AdamEarlston
Has upvoted: 5 times
Been upvoted: 20 times

Post by AdamEarlston » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:09 pm

thetinytatertot wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:41 pm
Thanks for the share. :D

Can you show your other stats? Maybe even your gear? You seem really fast and tanky.
The video is pretty old, but i probably have the same clothing now (legs/boots/body), pretty much roughly 53% Incoming Damage Reduction and 153HP, probably no health restoration. Mainly healing from all the low level healing items, ones that i wouldn't sell.
image.png
image.png (55.69KiB)Viewed 15264 times
image.png
image.png (64.76KiB)Viewed 15264 times
No idea about the body, probably my 21% HP and 18% dmg reduction body + burn resistance, something like that. Also my legs are kinda bad o.o