Important news and updates from HAVEN.
thetinytatertot
Site Admin
Has upvoted: 2 times
Been upvoted: 3 times
Loading…
[feature] Top Contributor Recognition & Weekly Guide Moderator System

Post by thetinytatertot » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:48 pm

A new system has been put into place that awards weekly top contributors with special guide-administrative privileges for the following week. The top 3 contributors in # submissions and top 3 in most upvoted are given the ability to edit and confirm guides from both the Mission and Boss Guide pages. While someone may be given this special role, no one is asked to do anything more than what they want to do. That being said, I hope that this change can give those who want to do more, the tools to do so.

The contributions are currently calculated across both the Mission and Boss Guide pages and can include up to 5 deleted contributions (due to duplications or whatever). Consistent contributors are invited to request for more permanent guide moderator access if they want it. After reset each week (Monday, 9am UTC), administrative access is removed/given automatically based on their contributions the previous week. You will receive notification if you've been granted access.

This is a new system, so it's fairly barebones at the moment. Suggestions and feedback are welcomed.

Other than for guide moderation, I also wanted to highlight our contributors, both past and present. This is all volunteer work, but at the very least, we can give you a bit of recognition. :3 As this is a completely community-driven site, it would be nothing without the community so thank you.
:potato:

Lam.Shiba

Post by Lam.Shiba » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Thank you !!!

Ansell

Post by Ansell » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:52 am

Thank you for the Appreciation Admin! :D
:joy:

无名剑圣

Post by 无名剑圣 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:32 am

Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ

不太鲜的小仙

Post by 不太鲜的小仙 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:49 pm

作为一个一点都不懂英语的中国人,我十分感谢你对我们任务攻略的肯定。

haruoi1993

Post by haruoi1993 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:47 pm

nếu như chia bản đồ theo tọa độ xy,ta sẽ có bản đồ dạng xy=12×18.nếu vậy dallbow sẽ là 6x1.greywood sẽ là 1x13,haverbrook sẽ là 12x7.như vậy nếu ta chia như vậy viết thêm vào phần mô tả nhiệm vụ sẽ dễ dàng tìm được tọa độ làm nhiệm vụ.ngoài vùng bản đồ có thể là -1,-2,...một vài ý kiến để làm nhiệm vụ dễ dàng hơn

ChokeOnThis

Post by ChokeOnThis » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:09 pm

Thanks! This is so helpful for both giving information and receiving information from other players. It definitely helps reduce the time with blood samples and searching for people or items in 5 floor buildings. I'll keep posting my findings and also confirm other players guides.

ajgg

Post by ajgg » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:06 pm

thank you!!!

GonzaloRadr

Post by GonzaloRadr » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Muchas Gracias, voy a tratar de seguir actualizando misiones mientras pueda y me alcance el tiempo . Saludos cordiales

IngGen

Post by IngGen » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:24 am

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: gracias totales