or

About cheating

A place to report bugs or give feedback and suggestions about DF2 HAVEN.
hundideaitan
About cheating

Post by hundideaitan » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:38 am

I very solemnly hope that the administrator can face the seriousness of this problem.
This game is currently being destroyed by plug-ins, and the market price is constantly being destroyed by some unscrupulous people.
Regarding this game, I would like to make a few suggestions. I sincerely hope that the administrator can develop a quick report function and report directly in the player interface.
At present, this problem is very serious. In China, there are already many dog thieves who use illegal means to sell some cheat scripts.
In addition, I hope this game will have a Chinese self-media platform. Because there are still a lot of Chinese players, they are also eager to hope that this game can be done well and great.
That's it, I really hope that administrators can take this issue seriously and don't let cheating ruin this great game.
Also, here I report a gamer with the ID: YuKing. His abuse of plug-in scripts and illegal sale of plug-ins has seriously affected the game experience of players.
Thank you.

Barney
Donator
Has upvoted: 3 times

Post by Barney » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:03 pm

Dealing with cheating is a constant uphill battle where the only way to deal with the problem is to consistently keep up with all the new cheats and patch them as they come out.

Unfortunately this is difficult as I'm sure you're aware Dead Frontier 2 only has 1 developer. Since the game is currently receiving major content updates I do feel like the cheating will continue for quite some time yet. AdminPwn has to decide what he feels is most important, working on new content or anticheat, he cannot do both at the same time.

I was surprised and happy to see such a large jump in players and that the chinese community has found interest in Dead Frontier 2, hopefully in the near future he can implement some tools for reporting so that moderators can help monitor cheating.